Sunday, February 20, 2011

Burger Haven

If there is one thing I know, it has to be a good burger. I love burgers. If I can pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be a burger. You can make it many different ways. I am always in a search for the greatest burger. So far this has to be the best burger I have ever eaten. Every bite of this burger was haven for my heavy heart. I could taste the pickled red onions, roasted red bell peppers, wild arugula, st agur cheese and the garlic aioli brings a powerful kick to this flavorful burger. The truffle fries were ok... The top fries didn't taste like truffle oil, but the bottom half of the fries tasted very good. I think the burger would have tasted better with a more hoppie beer and not the recommended helfiwissin.


Haven Gastropub
190 S. Glassell Street
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 221-0680

No comments: