Sunday, February 27, 2011

What did we learn today class? Truffle Oil makes everything taste good!

This place is weirdly awesome! I have never been to a Japaneses place that has tatter tots. I <3 tatter tots. It reminds me of being a kid again. I order the Tasty Sliders that come with Truffle Oil Tatter Tot. You really cannot mess up tatter tots. I mean you throw them in the oil and bam! You have tasty cylinder fried potatoes. But The Open Door decided to fry them in truffle oil. The best tatter tots I have ever eaten. If I had these when I was a child, I would have been a spoiled little kid! We also order Truffle Butter Edamame. I can compare this food item to KFC. Finger licking good! We also order Sesame Seed Chicken Wings, Fried Rice in a Stone Pot with a Boiled Egg, Sauteed Mushrooms and some kind of white fish sushi that Clement order. The really like this place and can't wait to come back to try all the different food they have and come back for the truffle foods :D

I would have pictures of their food but they change items on their menu and not always service the same items.


The Open Door
122 S Atlantic Blvd
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 282-9829

No comments: