Friday, February 18, 2011

My battle with my first love, food....

There hasn't been a time in my life that I wasn't the fat kid. Even as a child I was always the biggest kid in class. When I was in high school I weighed over 265 lbs. I should really get my weight changed on my driver license… As an adult I reached as high as 295. My goal was never to go over 300 and I never have. I have always tried to lose weight, but never had the will power too. I would start diets and stop in less than a month.

Last year I met this wonderful person who gave me a nudge to go workout (she called me fat… JUST KIDDING!) and my close friend introduced me to my 1st diet that I stuck with for months. When I started I was 280 lbs. Today marks the day I lost 40 lbs. It took me less than a year, but you can’t change 30 years of over eating in a couple of months. I still have 20 more lbs to go until I hit my goal of 220, but I celebrated with a Large Fat Burger with Fat Fries :P

Thank you for your support Hoami Bear and Sarah my Cambo. You two changed my life <3

No comments: