Sunday, February 13, 2011

I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip


Oh yeah... When I dip you dip (thuthu's cool dance moves)!!!! Alhambra is known for there great Chinese food, but there are no good Vietnamese places. Until my bestee Tyana found this little place called Dip's Grill. This place kidnapped your mother/grandmother/aunt/cousin that just came over from Vietnam and forces her to cook all her homemade Vietnamese food on Dip's Grill with a little Vietnamese American twist. The a pile of Banh Beo (steamed rice cakes) with green onions, dried shrimp and the oldie but smelly fish sauce. I like mine with my secret sriracha (I really like sriracha <3).



I call these the Vietnamese Omelet. This is the best banh xeo I have ever eaten. It is so crispy and full of flavor. The sliders are sooooooooo good! Dips has four types of sliders: Fried Chicken, Pulled Pork, Spam Egg and Dips Sliders. Do you remember KFC's Chicken Little back in the 90's. If you want a flash back viva your mouth! You have to try the Fried Chicken Slider, it taste just like a KFC Chicken Little. The Pulled Pork taste like Chinese Roasted Pig. Spam and Egg taste like spam with an egg on top :P BUTTTTTTTTT the best slider is the Dips Slider! It looks like a normal hamburger slider, but the meat is a meatball from 7 Courses of Beef. It is genus! It would only be better if they would add cheese! I think if I keep on asking for cheese that they would add it for me :D There are many types of great food here. You just have to try it out Enjoy

Dip's Grill
1412 E Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801


No comments: